Steps to Successfully Enroll into Santa Ana College
Apply to Santa Ana College
The CCCApply link below will redirect you to the CCCApply website. Create an account using a personal email or log in if you already have an account. You can complete your Santa Ana College application online after creating your CCCApply account.
High school students
If you are a current high school student planning to take classes at Santa Ana College visit the Dual Enrollment & Concurrent Enrollment Opportunities website for additional information.
Complete the following steps to successfully enroll into Santa Ana College
- Apply for Financial Aid
Review Math and English course recommendations
- Complete the Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act application.
- For assistance contact the Financial Aid Office at (714) 564-6242 or Financial_Aid@sac.edu.
Choose your class schedule
- Course recommendations are determined using information you provided on your application. You can find your recommendation scores on self-service under the "Academics" option; Click on Test Summary.
- If you see a "0" in your test summary, you can complete the Guided Self-Placement (GSP) by logging into self-service under "Academics" or bring a copy of your US high school transcripts to the Registration & Academic Advising Workshop described in step 3.
- For further information, please visit the "Understanding Your Course Recommendations" webpage.
- In order to customize a schedule that fits your needs, you must complete an online orientation and meet with a counselor for class recommendations.
- Log into your self-service account, click on the "Academics" options on the left navigation menu and follow the drop menu to the "New Student Orientation-SAC". Please allow yourself about 45 minutes to complete the online orientation.
- Attend a "Registration & Academic Advising Workshop" by selecting a date and time that works with your schedule.
Register for classes online using self-service
- During this workshop a counselor will review your English and Math course recommendations with you, and will develop a two-semester education plan based on your academic goal.
- Additional registration instructions are available on the Admissions and Records website. If you need assistance logging into your account, please call or email the Admissions and Records Office at (714) 564-6017 or email@example.com.
Register for Success at College Days
- Fees must be paid within three (3) calendar days after registering for courses. The date that you register counts as the first calendar day. For information regarding fee payment options and policies call or email the Student Business Office at (714) 564-6430 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SAC Days (Success at College) is a free mini conference for new and continuing students. The event includes “Meet and Greet Your Professor” sessions at which time you may be able to meet some of the professors who will be teaching your classes. There will also be many informative workshops on subjects such as tips for college success, health and wellness, financial aid, and campus resources.
- Visit the SAC Days webpage to register and view more details.