New Student Registration Orientation:
Are you a brand new student to Santa Ana College? If yes, then this orientation is for you! The registration orientations are done in small groups (up to 15 students) and are led by a Counselor. During the first 30 minutes students will be provided with an overview of Santa Ana College, the English and math placement process, cost, financial aid information, and registration process. Students will have the opportunity to briefly meet one-on-one with a Counselor for academic advisement and to develop a two-semester abbreviated education plan. We are currently offering virtual online registration orientations.
To participate in a Registration Orientation, a student must:Steps to complete online orientation:
- Login to WebAdvisor.
- For information on how to login to your WebAdvisor, click on this video.
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on New Student Orientation (SAC)
- Enter your SAC email address:
- In this format: WebAdvisorID@student.sac.edu. Your password is the same password that you use to access WebAdvisor.
- Complete the online orientation
After completing the student online orientation, sign-up for a registration orientation. If you have not applied for Spring 2021, please click here to apply online.
Note: If the link is not working please call us at 714-564-6148 to schedule a Registration Orientation.
What services could I receive during the Registration Orientation?
- Discuss your placement options based on your Career Academic Pathway.
- Help in selecting your Career Academic Pathway (major) and clarify your education goals.
- Choose the best courses for you.
- Assistance in registering for classes.
- Learn about the various options SAC has to assist you in paying for your classes.
Note: Orientations are conducted through ZOOM, a web-based video conferencing application. Each session will feature a host and a co-host to ensure that all questions are answered. For accessibility, you may either call into the session or use the Zoom application.
Frequently asked questions: