The Rising Scholars Program at Santa Ana College will serve students impacted by the criminal justice system. The mission of the Rising Scholars Program is to ensure that students achieve their educational goals and feel supported as they transition into the college environment by providing on-boarding support services and intensive monitoring and mentoring services.
The program will also address the following Vision for Success goals:
- Increase the number of students who acquire associate degrees, credentials, certificates, or specific skill sets that prepare them for an in-demand job
- Increase the number of students transferring to a UC, CSU or four-year independent college/university
- Decrease the average number of units accumulated by students earning associate degrees
- Reduce equity gaps through faster improvements among underrepresented student groups
We can help you create an education plan, update your education plan, decide on a major, and petition for graduation!
- 60-minute appointments available in-person, over the phone, or on zoom
- Click on "Live Chat with Career Center Staff", call (714) 564-6254, or email CareerCTECenter@sac.edu with your name, student ID number, and reason for appointment
- Please indicate that you are requesting to meet with the Rising Scholars counselor
Rising Scholars Counselor