The Career Center is here to support you in achieving your academic, personal, and career goals. We are available in person (L-222), by phone at: (714) 564-6254, online live chat, and via email at: CareerCTECenter@sac.edu.
We look forward to assisting you.
Career Center Services:
Click on "Live Chat with Career Center Staff" above, call during office hours of operation, or email CareerCTECenter@sac.edu with your name, student ID number, reason for appointment, and preferred times/dates for the appointment.
Please indicate if you are requesting a specific counselor/counseling service:
- Career Education (CE) Counseling
- Undecided Major (Let's Decide!) Counseling
- LGBTQ+ Counseling
- Rising Scholars Counseling
Resume Writing, Interview Techniques, Service Learning, Internship, and LinkedIn
- Exclusive job listings to view and apply for
- Create an online resume
- Career-related announcements, career documents, and podcasts
- Create account using SAC 7-digit student ID# as "User ID"
Fire Technology Orientation
To register for the Fire Technology Orientation, contact the Career Center during our office hours which can be found on the top right corner. Upon registering, you will receive an email with orientation handouts.
Fall 2022 Dates:
Tuesday, December 20th from 12:30pm - 3:00pm
Join us in Canvas for online resources!