Our program provides students with a book voucher that cover the costs of a student’s required textbooks, for up to 6 units of classes for the term. The voucher can only be used at Santa Ana College's Don Bookstore. In our efforts to support sustainability and more students on campus, we recycle purchased books each semester.
Be a currently enrolled student at Santa Ana College
Pay all student fees for the applicable semester
Do not already receive EOPS or Pell Grant aid for textbook costs
Be in good standing with the college
Do not already receive any other aid for textbook costs
Supporting Documents Needed
Please prepare the following documents, as applications will only be considered complete if the following are submitted.
1. A copy of your current “Registration Statement” which shows your class schedule and paid student fees (obtained via WebAdvisor).
2. Your "Book List" (or syllabus) which shows the required book(s) you plan on purchasing for the semester (obtained via
Don Bookstore). Please specify which books from the six units you would like purchased through the book loan.
3. Copy of your student ID. You may screenshot your student ID from WebAdvsior, however we NEED your student ID to check your eligibility. We are not using or accepting Driver's License or California State ID numbers.
Our program provides students with a book voucher that cover the costs of a student’s required textbooks for up to 6 units of classes for the term, that can be used at Santa Ana College's Don Bookstore. In our efforts to support sustainability and more students on campus, we recycle purchased books after each semester.
To support sustainability and students on campus, books that you purchase must be recycled to the Student Life Office at the end of the semester. If you used the voucher to rent your books from the bookstore, it must be returned to the Don Bookstore. Otherwise, all students will be required to return their books to the Student Life Office by the end of finals week. A hold will be placed on your student account until 1) the book is returned or 2) the amount is repaid.
How to Apply
1. Applications for the ASG Book Loan Program are first-come, first-serve.
2. Applications will be available via this webpage beginning Monday, July 25, 2022.
3. Only completed applications will be considered. Therefore, supporting documents must be submitted with the application.
4. Applicants that meet the qualifications of the program and are approved to receive funding, will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a voucher.