Interested in getting involved on campus? Join SAC Associated Student Government! Officers represent students and provide them with resources necessary for their intellectual and social development. This is your chance to make an impact on campus. Plus, officers receive personal and professional development training in communication skills, leadership, resolution writing and more. Apply for student government to be an advocate for over 20,000 students. Leave your legacy at Santa Ana College!
Requirements & Eligibility
- Must be enrolled in 5 units (or more) during the fall and spring semester at SAC.
- Must maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must have paid their Student Life & Leadership Fee.
- Must be able to attend required meetings (branch, committee, participatory governance, etc.).
Actively Recruiting For
- Associate Justices
- Health Awareness Commissioner
- Public Relations Commissioner
- Inter-Club Council: Public Relations
- Inter-Club Council: Treasurer
- Sustabilabitliy Commissioner
January 24, 2023