Current SAC Nursing and SAC EMT students can renew their CPR cards in the skills lab any time during the regular semester. Students must register for N-RN045 and contact Mary Steckler in the Skills Lab at 714/564-6869 for scheduling information. All current RN students must have a CPR card for Healthcare Provider issued by the American Heart Association within the last year on file with the Nursing Office.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE INITIAL CPR TRAINING. The SAC Exercise Science Health Education Dept. offers this training every semester; please contact them for more information at (714) 564-6913.
CPR classes in and around the area
· Heart to Heart - (Jack Griswold) (714) 891-5620
· The CPR Lady - (949) 651-1020
· CPR at Your Convenience - (800) 800-2639
· CME Associates - (714) 998-2208
· Continue CPR - (562) 807-2420
· American Heart Association - (877) 242-4277
· SureFire CPR - (888) 277-3143 (For 20% off enter the code: SAC)