The SAC Promise program offers benefits to Santa Ana Unified School District (SAUSD) students who attend Santa Ana College directly after graduation and Santa Ana residents. To view benefits for SAUSD graduates, please view our SAUSD Graduates Information webpage.
Students who reside in the city of Santa Ana can become eligible for SAC Promise Program benefits. More information about benefits and requirements for SAUSD graduates can be viewed below.
SAC Promise Benefits for Santa Ana Residents
Eligible Santa Ana residents are granted the following benefits:
- First Year Free Tuition
- Cost of full-time attendance, or 12-15 units per fall and spring semesters, is covered.
- Digital Dons Laptop Loan
- Students are eligible to borrow a laptop for fall and spring semesters
- Bookstore Gift Cards
- Students are eligible to receive two bookstore gifts cards (one in the fall & one in spring) upon completion of requirements.
- SAC Promise Center
- Dedicated study space for incoming/continuing students.
- Transfer Guarantee
- Individualized Counseling Appointments
- Priority SAC Promise appointments with dedicated counselors.
- Book Loan Program
- Students can loan out a textbook for a full semester. Book availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
- NOTE: All benefits and details are subject to change depending on availability & student criteria.
SAC Promise Requirements for Santa Ana Residents
- Attend a SAC Promise Orientation
Full-Time Enrollment (12-15 units during fall and spring semesters)
- Students must attend (1) SAC Promise orientation. Orientations will be held monthly. Sign up for our interest list to be notified about future sessions.
Complete FAFSA or DREAM Act Application Counseling Appointment
- To maintain eligibility, students must be enrolled in at least 12 units during the fall and spring semesters.
- Schedule a counseling appointment and complete a comprehensive education plan (4 semesters of coursework planned) to complete this requirement. Students may meet with a counselor of their choice or schedule counseling appointment with a SAC Promise Counselor through the University Transfer Center.
Get Started Today!
Register for our interest list to receive updates about our next orientation!
Questions? Contact us online.