WebAdvisor will be replaced with
Self-Service starting Spring 2021.
WebAdvisor is still required to:
- Pay for Classes
- Pay for Parking Permits
- Apply as a Continuing Education Student
- Get Tax Documents
Self-Service is now required to:
Both systems will still let you do the following:
- Apply for College
- Attend your Student Orientation
- Search for Class Sections
- Add or Drop Classes
- Access Transcripts (Official and Unoffical)
- View Holds on your Record
Faculty and Staff should use WebAdvisor for Perceptive Content and Parking Permits. Self-Service should be used for Add Authorizations. Both systems can be used for Faculty Grading as well.