WebAdvisor is being replaced with
Self-Service but some functionality is still available only in WebAdvisor.
Self-Service is now required to:
WebAdvisor is still required to:
- Apply as a Continuing Education Student
- Get Tax Documents
These actions can be accomplished with either system:
- Pay for Classes
- Apply for College
- Attend your Student Orientation
- Search for Class Sections
- Add or Drop Classes
- Access Transcripts (Official and Unofficial)
- View Holds on your Record
Faculty and Staff
Perceptive Content and Student Drops are only available through WebAdvisor.
Add Authorizations are only available through Self-Service.