Create a CCCConfer Account
CCCConfer provides California Community Colleges with a free account. CCCConfer allows faculty to host meetings using Zoom both inside and separate from Canvas. CCCConfer also can provide a transcriber for meetings, which is required for accessibility compliance.
CREATING A CCCCONFER ACCOUNT
In a web browser, access the CCCConfer website at www.cccconfer.org. Firefox or Chrome are the recommended browsers. To see if an account already exists, click the Log In button towards the upper right of the page. If no account exists, one must be created.
To create a CCCConfer account, click the Sign Up button located towards the upper right of the page.
- Log In Name: Enter your Web Advisor ID
- Email: Enter your college provided Email address
- Password: Enter a password (TIP: use the same password for CCCConfer that you use for Web Advisor)
- Confirm Password: Re-enter the password to confirm
- First Name
- Last Name
- College / Org: Use the pull down menu to find and select Santa Ana College
- Classification: Use the pull down menu to find and select Faculty
- Phone: Enter your preferred phone number
- Screen Name: Enter your name as you want it to appear as a host and/or participant in Zoom meetings.
- Click the Create button to complete the registration process and create the CCCConfer account.