Fire Officer Program
Check Often! We are always updating!!!
Online Registration Procedures
~ NEW CIRRICULUM CHANGES ~
~ FIRE OFFICER CERTIFICATION ~
~ Fire Inspector Certification ~
DID YOU KNOW?
The following (10) TEN classes are required in order to obtain your Fire Officer Certificate:
- ICS300 (ICS200 required pre-req)
- COMMAND 1A
- COMMAND 1B (Command 1A required pre-req)
- COMMAND 1C (Implemented as of November 1, 2004)
- TRAINING INSTRUCTOR 1A
- TRAINING INSTRUCTOR 1B (Instructor 1A required pre-req)
- INVESTIGATION 1A
- MANAGEMENT 1
- PREVENTION 1A
* IMPORTANT TRAINING INSTRUCTOR CHANGES *
* State Fire Training Certification Tracks *
* Driver Operator 1A/1B Chief Signed Verification Letter *
CERTIFICATES: PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR HOME ADDRESS – WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CERTIFICATES MAILED TO JOB SITES! IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH A WORK ADDRESS, AND YOUR CERT DOES NOT GET DELIVERED, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A $35.00 STATE FEE, NO EXCEPTIONS! If you have recently moved, please notify as soon as possible us so we may update our records - we want to make sure you receive your certificates!
We send our schedules and new class announcements out via email. If you would like to be added to or removed from, our mailing list, please e-mail us at FireOfficer@sac.edu