Do you have skills? Do you have a talent?
Have you found your passion?
Interested in owning your own Business?
If you answered yes to any of these
questions…then you are in the right place. You have just found the most
cutting-edge, state of the art Entrepreneurship program at a California
Community College. This brand new program was developed based on 10 key
- Across Campus.
We aim to attract students from across the campus – your skills can be
turned into successful business ventures.
- Visual and Design.
A key driver of the program is to teach to all learning styles.
- Practical and Real World. Textbooks and professors provide theory…this
program is practical so we will rely on a resource/reading list of the
latest in business books and business professionals with business
experience to teach the how to’s.
- Everyone’s an entrepreneur. Every student may not start a business but every
student can use Entrepreneurial skills to be successful.
- Portfolio driven.
Objective tests are not the best way to determine success as an
Entrepreneur. Students create a portfolio of projects that they will
build on throughout the program.
- Communication with Technology. Using and working with the latest in technology
is crucial in today’s business which is what will be used in the GEI
- Small business.
Small business information is valuable but Innovation, Creativity and
Success will be a focus in the entrepreneur program.
- Compelling stories.
The excitement for Entrepreneurship spreads fastest when compelling
stories are told. Faculty will share their success and failures with
- Interactive classes.
Classes are experiential and hands-on.
The EI program will be run like a business venture.
You can earn the:
- Freelancer Certificate (6 units)
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Certificate (22 units)
- Entrpreneurship & Innovation AA Degree (22 units + gen. ed.)