Government employees are entitled to use Microsoft Office software on their home computer as part of the Microsoft Home Use Program.
of Rancho Santiago Community College District
, you are qualified to purchase and download Microsoft Office software
to your home computer for personal use
for just $9.95!
Software is downloaded from the web and payment is by credit card, online transactions only.
To order Microsoft Office products through the HUP option, follow these steps:
- Request program code (SAC Help Desk firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Go to http://hup.microsoft.com
- Select your country/region location using the dropdown menu.
- Enter your Santa Ana College email address (email@example.com) and the program code. Click the "Submit" button.
- You will receive an email from Microsoft after they have verified your eligibility. It may take several minutes before you receive the verification email from Microsoft.
- To place your order, click on the "Buy Now" link in the email you received, add the items you wish to purchase to your cart, and select Begin Checkout.
- On the checkout screen, enter your billing address and credit card information.
- Select Continue and follow the prompts to complete your purchase and download your software.