Fainbarg Chase Thrive Center Food Pantry
Visit us @ Village Room 206
We offer FREE nutritious groceries and grab-and-go snacks for all currently enrolled SAC Students! Students may visit to pick-up snacks once per day, and groceries once per week. Please present a valid SAC ID card when visiting.
Fall/Spring 2022-2023 Hours: August 22 - June 5
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: 10am-12pm, 1-6pm
We will be closed the following days:
- Monday, September 5: Labor Day
- Friday, November 11: Veteran Day
- Thursday, November 24 - Saturday, November 26: Thanksgiving Holiday
- Monday, January 2: New Years Day (Observed)
- Monday, January 16: Martin Luther King Day
- Friday, Februay 17: Lincoln's Birthday
- Monday, February 20: President's Day
- Friday, March 31: Cesar Chavez Day
- Monday, April 3 - Friday, April 7: Spring Break
- Monday, May 29: Memorial Day
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need an appointment? No appointments needed. Walk-ins are welcome!
2. Is there an application I need to fill out? No application needed. Just bring your valid Santa Ana College Student ID card.
3. Where are you located? We are at room Village 206.
4. How many times can I visit? Students can visit once per day for grab-and-go snacks, and once per week for nutritious groceries!
5. What if I don't have my Student ID card? Valid Santa Ana College student ID cards are required. Please visit the Student Business Office inside the Johnson Student Center to get your ID card.
6. Do I need to bring a grocery bag? We encourage you to bring your own reusable bags when you visit.