Sign In
Contact Us

Student Life and Leadership Fee

Student Life and Leadership Fee** (Optional)

The $10.00 Student Life and Leadership Fee allows you to become a member of the Associated Students of Santa Ana College.  With this membership, you can receive a wide variety of valuable discounts, services, and activities, including:

  • Movie ticket discounts (Edwards, AMC)
  • Amusement Parks (Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Magic Mountain, Raging Waters, Soak City, Wild Rivers)
  • Student Government and Club Membership
  • Free admission to all SAC athletic events
  • Student discounts to SAC Fine & Performing Arts events
  • Free admission or discounts to selected day concerts, food events, speaker, socials, and cultural events

**Students who do not wish to pay this fee may request a prompt refund by calling (714) 564-6430 or by visiting the Cashier's Office (VL-205B - Student Business Office).  Refunds must be requested before you drop for non-payment date.


What does it mean to be a member of the Associated Students of Santa Ana College?

All currently registered students are automatically members of the Associated Students of Santa Ana College (ASSAC). The Associated Student Government (ASG) advocates on your behalf on a variety of issues that affect students and ensures a student voice in the decision-making processes of the college.  The ASG also ensures that a variety of clubs and organizations are available for students to join, that students have a fun and eventful learning environment on campus, and that students have an opportunity to participate in extra- and co-curricular activities that enhance the college experience.  Without the support of students who pay the student activities fee/purchase the sticker, the ASG would not be able to give back in this way!
Santa Ana College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: