The LiveSafe app provides students, faculty and staff with a direct connection to campus safety so that everyone can easily communicate all their safety needs. Its easy-to-use features help you stay safe every day and enable us to better protect you.
- Share information, tips and safety concerns with campus safety via text messaging, including picture, video, and audio attachments, or even through live chat.
- Stay anonymous anytime, or send your user information and location to Santa Ana College Safety & Security as soon as you call or message, allowing faster response times.
- View a helpful Safety Map that displays where recent incidents have occurred, as well as nearby safety locations.
- Activate, SafeWalk, a GPS-tagged monitoring feature to let your friends and family keep you covered until you arrive safely to your destination.
- Easy access to campus services.
- Emergency procedures
To download and set-up LiveSafe:
- Download the LiveSafe app on your
- Press Get Started and review instructions
- Follow steps to create your profile
- Search and select "Santa Ana College" as your organization
- You're set! Start using the app to stay safe every day.