Sign In
Contact Us

Student Services and Supports - Transportation

TRAVEL HELPShuttle Direct image



The Super Shuttle van service is available from Los Angeles International Airport to Santa Ana for approximately $60 one way.
After claiming your luggage at the airport, use the Courtesy Phone at the Baggage Claim area and dial 56755 for shuttle pickup service. The shuttle will take you directly to whatever hotel or residential address you request.


If you arrange your flight to come into John Wayne Airport in Orange County, free airport shuttle service is available to those planning to stay at the Orange County Airport Hilton. After claiming your luggage, use a public telephone to call for shuttle service. The number is (949) 833-9999. The shuttle will take you to whatever hotel or residential address you request.


If you need information regarding bus routes or schedules for travel within Orange County, call the Orange County Transportation Authority at (714) 636-RIDE or 636-7433. Before you call, have a pencil and paper ready. Tell the operator where you will start and end your trip, the day of the week you want to ride, and what time you want to arrive at your destination.

The OCTA Customer Information Center is open 6:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Friday, and 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday, Sunday and holidays. OCTA Bus Passes can be purchased at the Santa Ana College Bookstore. (current student ID required)

For information regarding travel by bus, commuter rail, or ride-share outside Orange County, call 1-800-COMMUTE or 1-800-266-6883 or visit the California Smart Traveler website at  and MapQuest at  
Home button
International Student Program 1530 W. 17th St., U-204-D, Santa Ana, CA 92706 USA
ISP logo 


Santa Ana College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: