To apply for a Federal Direct Student Loan, you must complete and satisfy the following in the order listed below:
2) Must have Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). Click here for SAP Policy.
3) Must be enrolled in at least 6 approved units per semester.
4) Submit all forms and documents requested by our office.
5) If you have unsatisfactory academic progress, then you must submit an appeal
and get an approval from the Appeal Committee.
7) Complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) if you are a first-time borrower.
Returning borrower does not need to complete another MPN if your previous
8) Complete and submit a Direct Loan Request to our office.