Live Chat with CalWORKS
(Best if opened on a Firefox or Chrome browser. You must have a WebAdvisor/Canvas Login to chat)
Live Chat Hours
|Monday||09:00 AM – 12:00 PM ||01:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM – 12:00 PM||01:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM – 12:00 PM ||01:00 PM - 04:00 PM |
|Thursday||09:00 AM – 12:00 PM||01:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday||08:30 AM – 11:30 AM|||
California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids, "CalWORKs". The objective of the CalWORKs program is to serve as an advocate for students meeting the new Welfare to Work requirements. We provide a variety of support services to help students successfully complete their dream of a college degree, which will lead to the career ladder of self-sufficiency.
Santa Ana College CalWORKs Program Overview Video
The CalWORKs program provides the following services:
- Academic counseling and case management
- Job development and placement
- Tutoring (math)
- Monthly workshops, activities and special events
- Referrals to campus and community resources
CalWORKs math tutoring available remotely only, until further notice
All tutoring services will be done via ZOOM* only (online or by phone)
- Schedule a tutoring appointment; see instructions on right panel.
- The Math tutor will send you an email with instructions for joining the scheduled tutoring session either by computer via Zoom, or by phone
- If by phone, you will dial into a 10-digit number provided and dial in the "meeting number"
- if by computer, you will use the link provided
- the advantage of using the computer method is that your tutor will be able to share materials and/or use video