- Application opens (edit only, not submission)
- Schedule an appointment with a transfer counselor for a transfer check.
|September 1st - 30th|
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) application is open for submission. Attend a TAG workshop or visit the University Transfer Center for support.
- FAFSA or California Dream Act applications open. Recommended to file October 1-March 2 to obtain federal and state aid for the following academic year.
- Attend a UC info session, live application workshop, and/or personal insight questions (PIQ) workshop through the University Transfer Center.
- UC application is open for submission. Visit the University Transfer Center for workshops and application review
- After submitting your fall admissions applications, activate your portal for each school that you applied to. Check portals and email often to track campus deadlines, such as when to submit transcripts, test scores, Statement of Intent to Register (SIR), and more. Visit the University Transfer Center for assistance.
- Online application for Transfer Academic Updates (TAU) opens for transfer applicants to report final fall grades and in-progress/planned coursework. All students must complete the TAU, even if there were no classes taken in Fall/Spring. The priority deadline to complete the TAU is January 31st.
- A random sample of students are selected to verify information in their application and notified via email (if you did not receive an email regarding verification, disregard this). Select applicants are asked to verify one item from academic history, honors and awards, extracurricular activities, volunteer work and community service, special program participation, employment, or information contained in the personal insight responses. The deadline to respond is January 31st.
- Notification of fall admissions decisions begin.
- Deadline for FAFSA or Dream Act applications on March 2nd.
- Deadline for admitted transfer students to submit Statement of Intent to Register (SIR).
- Final, official transcripts and test scores must be sent to UC campus admissions office.