In order to take English/ESL, Math and Reading classes at Santa Ana College students must take a placement test. For questions or concerns regarding placement testing, please contact the Testing Center at (714) 564-6147.
Testing Eligibility, Procedures and Schedule
1) Student must submit a completed application to college and have received a Datatel student ID number.
2) Have not previously tested during the last semester for English and Math or last year for Reading and ESL.
3) Must have a picture I.D.
1) To make an appointment for testing, please contact the Testing Center at (714) 564-6147 or visit the Testing Center in person in room L-221.
2) Please arrive to your testing appointment 30 minutes early to check-in and bring a picture I.D. card.
3) Attend an orientation and advisement session where you will receive your test results as assistance with
developing an abbreviated educational plan.
Assessment Center: Click Here