COVID-19 Testing at Santa Ana College
In cooperation with the
City of Santa Ana and community partners, Santa Ana College is proud to provide a permanent physical location to offer those who Work, Live and Learn in Santa Ana free access to COVID-19 testing. Below are upcoming testing days and times.
November 25, 2020 *
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. *
1530 W. 17TH Street, Lot 1, Room W-107 Santa Ana, CA 92706
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
November 27, 28 & 29, 2020 *
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. *
Location: 1530 W. 17TH Street, Lot 7, Santa Ana, CA 92706
* - Hours and days are subject to change due to weather conditions and activity
Testing will be available for drive-up (appointment necessary)
or walk-up (limited availability)
To make a drive-up appointment please call (877) 362-9779 or visit www.medicatestinggroup.com for more
information. Appointments are first come first serve.
Who is eligible?
You will be asked for proof of residence, SAC employment or SAC student enrollment.
- Proof of residence can be provided in the form of a driver's license, utility bill, rental agreement, etc.
Proof of Santa Ana College student status can be provided in the form of a student I.D. card or proof of enrollment.
Employees will be asked to provide their name and a photo ID.
- There is NO insurance requirement.
- Masks and social distancing practices are required
- Tests can be administered in the patient’s vehicle
- Tests are self-administered nasal swabs.
- Tests are NOT invasive sinus tests
Santa Ana College:
1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92706-3398
Get Driving Directions
Drive-up services will be available in parking lots #7 and #8
Walk-up services will be available in parking lot #8
View/Download Campus Map