Click on the image above for the SAC Scholarship Awards 2023-2024 booklet
The SAC Annual Scholarship Competition
- Current enrollment at SAC showing on your SAC unofficial transcripts
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Enrollment & successful completion of at least 6 units for the Fall 2023
- Enrollment & successful completion of at least 6 units for the Spring 2024
- 1 letter of recommendation from a SAC Faculty/Staff member is required
How to apply:
SAC students must already be enrolled in classes for the current semester in order to login and submit an online scholarship application. Hit the Returning User button if you already applied a previous year. Select the New Applicant button to begin the process if you are applying for the first time.
At the prompt, use your "SelfServiceID" and password to login.
Notice: SAC scholarship disbursements for the 2022-2023 school year will be made via Bankmobile, after September 13, 2022.
Have Questions? Email us at Scholarship@sac.edu
Santa Ana College scholarships are awarded to deserving students who represent and demonstrate great academic merit, achievement, and leadership. Scholarships are available for Santa Ana College students who are incoming, continuing, and transferring to four-year institutions. In an annual program, Santa Ana College offers over $400,000 in scholarships and awards for students.
It is due to the extraordinary generosity of our wonderful donors, community partners, faculty, and staff that allow Santa Ana College students to succeed and reach their educational goals!