Upon acceptance into the Nursing Program, students must have a current (within one year of issue date) CPR card from the American Heart Association for the Health Care Provider (BLS Provider Course) and must be renewed annually.
The RN program does not provide initial CPR training. Visit www.americanheart.org to find a training center near you.
SAC's Exercise Science Health Education Dept. offers CPR training every semester; please contact them for more information at (714) 564-6913.
CPR classes in and around the area
· Heart to Heart- (Jack Griswold) call Cindy (714) 891-5620
· The CPR Lady - (949) 651-1020
· Continue CPR - (562) 807-2420
· American Heart Association - (949) 856-3555
· SureFire CPR - (888) 277-3143 (For 20% off enter the code: SAC)
Webpage updated 09/08/2016