If you would you like to post your SLPA job opening (or related) here! Simply Email your Ad or Information to:
or mail to
1530 W. 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92703 Attn: Monica Zarske, Coordinator, SLPA Program
Other SLPA Job Listings
9/29/2021 Words & Motion Speech Therapy Group
Words & Motion, a new speech therapy clinic in Huntington Park, is seeking licensed, energetic bilingual SLPAs to deliver pediatric services.
- Rate: $45.00-$50.00 per billable hour depending on experience+paid mileage and paid travel time
- Part-time and full-time positions currently available
- Health, vision and dental benefits provided for full-time. Access to benefits is offered to part-time.
- Early intervention: Client ages reange from approximately 16 months through 3 years.
- Sessions are ino-person/in-home but may change to remote per LA County Covid-19 guidelines. Full-time SLPAs may eventually build partial in-clinic caseload.
- Create your own schedule and caseload number
- 80% paper free work environment-electronic charting, payrool and app-based client matching
- Areas of service inlclude: Los Angeles (various zip codes), Maywood, Huntington Park, Bell, Bell Gardens, South Gate, Lynwood, Compton, Paramount, Carson
- Words & Motion is a small company where staff directly interact with a Lead SLP on a weekly basis
- If interested, send resume to: Dana Dempsey, M.A., CCC-SLP @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.wordsand motion.net
Orange and San Juan Capistrano office is seeking an energetic SLPA.
Part-Time hours available (including afternoon/evening and weekend work)
- California – SLPA License
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Professionally skilled in verbal and written communications
- Great work ethics with professional attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prompt and accurate job skills
- Handles difficult situations directly, using appropriate discretion and respect for the individual.
- Organized in approach to medical record reviews
- Detail oriented
- Highly dependable with excellent follow through skills
- Team player
TASKids PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Documents patient progress toward meeting established objectives and reports the information to
- Strong conversational skills with parents and colleagues
- Strong administrative skills by completing own caseloads for productivity
- Working with varied age range in pediatric from birth to 18 years old
Provide parent education for family centered approach
- Prepares therapy materials such as visual boards, word walls, communication boards, and/or
equipment for use in therapy activities
- Adapts or modifies instructional materials and/or equipment as determined by student needs and
- Assists in maintaining student records, tallying data, preparing charts, records, observes
and reports significant behavioral patterns or other problems to the therapists
- Assists in maintaining appropriate behavior between activities
- Prepares various teaching materials such as charts, pictures, word lists, and other related items.
- competitive hourly rate
- great work environment in a pediatric clinic setting
- back to
back, scheduled hours guaranteed.
9/15/2021- Nichols Speech, Inc- 41689 Enterprise Circle North, Ste. 118, Temecula, CA 92590
- Nichols Speech, Inc is looking for a motivated, dedicated, passionate licensed Speech Language pathologist Assistant to provide speech therapy to children in a clinic based setting with telehealth and in office services.
- Nichols Speech Inc. provides both speech therapy and occupational therapy in a clinic based setting and a Non-public agency through the Department of Education in California.
- Nichols Speech Inc. prides itself in training all staff with the latest and most effective treatment options. Families enjoy a personal relationship with each of their therapists which encourages high attendance rate as well as a high level of progress.
- Send resume to Jamie Nichols, Owner/SLP at JNichols@nicholsspeech.com
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Starting Pay: $30.00/hr
- Benefits: Medical/Vacation/Retirement
- Sign-on Bonus: $250 after 90 days of employment, $250 after 180 days of employment, $250 after 1
year of employment, and $250 after 2 years of employment
- COVID-19 considerations: All Covid 19 procedures are in place to ensure the safety of staff and
For more information about our office and our wonderful staff please visit https://nicholsspeech.com