The staff of the Criminal Justice Academies
takes pride in insuring the needs of our customer are met. We continue
to provide quality, up-to-date professional training that meet the
needs of the Criminal Justice System as mandated by POST and STC. We
meet our goals through partnership with Federal, State, County and
Municipal Law Enforcement.
Criminal Justice Academies Overview
offer a wide variety of training courses available to individuals
considering a career in law enforcement or individuals currently in the
law enforcement field.
Active classes include:
- Over 250 non-traditional classes
- Training that prepares a student for a career in law enforcement
- Cross training of social services and law enforcement
- Academy training for both full-time and reserve officers
- State mandated training for campus law enforcement and security
Participants of the CJA Program:
Over 24,000 individuals participate annually including: sworn police
officers; deputy sheriffs; district attorney investigators; campus law
enforcement and security officers; individuals with an interest in
criminal justice; code enforcement officers; beaches and parks security
staff; reserve police and deputy sheriff’s; probation officers; and
civilian and sworn custody officers.
change with time, and we strive to accommodate our customers with
quality training classes to meet their needs.