Robinson, Esq., Department Chair
- A.S. from Snow College in Ephraim, U.T.
- B.A. in Interpersonal Communications and Political Science from Southern Utah University
- Juris Doctorate from J. Ruben Clark Law School, Bringham Young University
- State Bar of California
- American Association for Paralegal Education
- Orange County Paralegal Association
- Women in E-Discovery
Professor Robinson's experience includes being a litigation paralegal/case manager; a law clerk with the 4th District Court in Provo, U.T.; a T.V. Legal Paralegal with the William Morris Agency in Beverly Hills; as well as contract legal work with law firms in California. Prior to joining the team at Santa Ana College, Professor Robinson was a guest lecturer and National Team Director-Moot Court; Research Assistant with the J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University; Assistant Forensics Coach with the Department of Communication Studies at Southern Utah University; and a professor of Paralegal Studies at Mt. San Antonio College.
Kim Smith, Esq.
- B.A. in Political Science from California Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Juris Doctor, Southwestern University School of Law
- Certificate in Financial Planning and Management for Nonprofit Organizations, California State University, Fullerton, Ca
- Member of the California Bar Association, 1999-Present
- Orange County Head Start Board of Directors, 2002-2008
- Member of Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates (COPPA), 2009-Present
- Volunteer, Girl Scouts of America
- Big Sister, Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Orange County, 1991-93
Professor Smith has been a solo practitioner in Orange County since 2003. Her practice includes special education law, limited conservatorships, juvenile defense, and not-for-profit corporations. Professor Smith is a contract attorney with the Legal Aid Society of Orange County. Professor Smith has been a community honoree by the Placentia Yorba Linda Unified School District, has received the Military Excellence Award, Non Commissioned Officers Association of the U.S.A. and is an Honor Graduate, Primary Leadership Development Camp.
- F. Richard Manzano, Esq.
- Kai Williamson
- James Harman, Esq.
- Jesse Marino, Esq.
- Margarita de la Torre
- Mark Liang, J.D.
- David Sauber, Esq.
- Yvonne Medrano, Esq.
- Max Salling, Esq.
- Amina Fields, Esq.
- Shannon Bales
- Irving Valdonivos
- Patricia Hartmann