Select this link to ENTER THE SAC ENGINEERING SITE!
Santa Ana College has one of the most comprehensive educational programs in Computer-Aided Drafting, Engineering Technology, & Engineering Transfer in California. We support 8 separate degree & certificate programs, & we have a university transfer program.
SAC Engineering proudly congratulates Dr. Humberto Gallegos for winning
Adjunct Faculty Award SAC for 2015!
We thank you for your service, and are so happy for your successes!
• 8 Degree/ Certificate Programs
• More than 25 courses offered each semester
• Day, evening, online, & weekend classes
• University Transfer Program
• State-of-the-Art Computing Facilities
• Engineering Club
• Fees you can afford
• Advanced placement & credit for courses taken at area high schools and ROP's
• Credit by exam for experience competencies
• Transfer-In credit for work completed at other colleges
• Engineering drafting & design (multiple levels)
• AutoDesk software: AutoCAD, Revit, Civil3D,
• Dimensioning & Tolerancing
• Civil/architectural drafting
• Energy Analysis
• Electric circuits
• Surveying & GIS Mapping