Santa Ana College Bridge 2 Engineering Program is a cohort-based learning community at Santa Ana College that seeks to increase the participation of underrepresented minorities, women, and veterans in the field of engineering. Program participants will take classes together, receive academic counseling, tutoring, intensive math preparation, and opportunities for paid engineering internships. The program helps participants explore careers in engineering and place them on an academic pathway to become engineers.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
USE THE APPLY NOW BUTTON TO FILL OUT OUR APPLICATION
WHY JOIN B2E?
- Cohorted classes offering a community of fellow STEM students
- Structured tutoring sessions for students
- Priority registration in Math, Chemistry, and Engineering classes
- Hands on experience through B2E workshops- skill building
- Exposure to engineering careers- industry site visits
- University campus tours
- Academic and social support- through a Student Support Specialist and Program Counselor
- Opportunities for paid internships and resume review
- Eligible to take Math 140 or higher in Fall 2020
- Interested in Engineering, Math or related field of study
- Student at Santa Ana College Academic year 2020-2021
- Actively participate in all program activities
- Women, veterans, and minorities encouraged to apply