Welcome to the SAC Engineering Webpage
SAC Engineering has one of the most comprehensive community-college engineering programs in California. We have programs in engineering transfer, engineering technology, drafting technology, and computer-aided design/drafting (CAD). We offer multiple degree and certificate programs. We schedule over 20 courses per semester with a variety of scheduling options (day, evening, weekend, hybrid, and online classes). Many of our students start at SAC and transfer to engineering universities to pursue their BS degrees.
- Engineering transfer courses (statics, dynamics, circuits, materials)
- Engineering Technology (mechanical and civil) - mechatronics, surveying, GIS mapping
- Engineering Drafting and Design (civil & mechanical)
- AutoDesk AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit
- Solidworks, CATIA, GD&T
- Congratulations to one of our Bridge to Engineering students (Hilda B) for obtaining a job at Northrup Grummond.
- Congratulations to one of our mechatronics students (Nathan C) for obtaining a job as a designer at Ehrmann Engineering.
Dept Mission StatementSanta
Ana College Engineering Department prepares students for university
transfer or employment in engineering and engineering-related fields
Contact us:Craig Takahashi (Dept Chair) - 714-564-6306 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Business Division 714-564-6750 (engineering is in the Business Division)