Innovate Your Career with Employment Readiness Skills
The Business Apps and Technology programs provide professional training for employment as administrative office professionals.
- Office Technology
- Professional Business Skills
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certifications
- Business Math & Writing Skills
- Customer Service
- Job Search, Resume & Interview Skills
You will develop business skills using current standards and technology including job search, career advancement, employment readiness, leadership skills, customer service, written and verbal communication, business ethics, decision-making skills, effective meetings, time and stress management, and teamwork skills.
View the Business Applications & Technology brochure for details.
Learn from Microsoft Certified Business Professionals
Learn proper techniques with helpful tips from Microsoft Office Specialist certified professors with professional business experience.
Work on real-world business projects to be prepared for employment and business careers.
You have an opportunity to earn
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) industry certifications in BA Microsoft classes to add to your resume to validate your Microsoft skills to employers.
- Customer Service Representative
- Office Management
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Support Services
- Front Office Reception
- Virtual Assistant
- Digital Content Specialist
Contact Career Education Business Counselors
714-564-6254 or Live Chat on Counselors Web Page
- Get help planning class schedules
- Set education and career goals
- Complete graduation forms
- Learn about financial aid and support services
Information and brochure provided on this page are based on Catalog 2021-22. Previous catalogs are listed on the SAC College Catalogs web page.