Priority Registration Request Form
- This form needs to be submitted to the Veterans Resource Center, R-101, along with proper documentation applicable to the Veteran's eligibility.
Students must have a processed Admissions Application for the specific term before Priority Registration is granted.
Priority Registration is available to the following:
- Current Active member of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Former member of the U.S. Armed Forces and have been discharged less than 15 years from the day before the term begins
- Former student who was called to active duty during a period of enrollment
- Current member or former member of the U.S. Armed Forces Reserves, the CA state Military Reserves, or CA National Guard
- A Veteran who will be using his/her VA educational benefits
Eligible student Veterans who are currently using their benefits at Santa Ana College will automatically be given Priority Registration for the following term.
You could lose Priority Registration if:
You are on academic probation for 2 consecutive terms.
- You have accrued 100+ units of degree applicable courses at SAC/SCC.
Click here for more information on losing Priority Registration and how to appeal.