The Career Academy Scholars Program (CASP) is a program which allows current high school students an opportunity to begin taking a college course at SAC while still enrolled in high school.
CASP offers five different Career Technical Education Pathways:
1) Digital Media Art
3) Criminal Justice
- Students will be enrolled in a college course at no cost to the students (FREE).
- The textbook and supplies or equipment will be provided.
- Students will receive both high school and college credit.
- Students will have their own dedicated college counselor they will meet with throughout the semester.
- Students must have transportation to and from Santa Ana College for class.
- Students must have permission from their principal/counselor and parents/guardians to participate.
- Students must have a 2.0 grade point average or above (2.5 preferred) and be in good standing in high school.
- Students will need to pay for the Santa Ana College Health Fee and ID Card ($21.50).
- Students must attend a mandatory orientation the week before the start of the semester.
- Students must complete the required paperwork:
1) CASP Program Application
2) Santa Ana College Application
3) CAPP Form (Career Advanced Placement Program)
4) High School Transcript
Check out our Fall 2013 CASP Course Offering!
For more information please contact the CASP Counselor: