Clubs and organizations provide an opportunity for students with a common interest to form a membership group and develop activities and events that form a sense of community. Numerous cultural/ethnic, religious, special interest, honor societies, and academic student organizations are active during the fall and spring semesters. The Santa Ana College Inter-Club Council (ICC) consists of representatives from each active club to further communication and to better serve the college community.
The mission of the ICC is to provide an opportunity for students with a common interest to form a membership group which expresses that interest; and also to provide an educational experience to gain practical knowledge of organizational government. The ICC strives to:
- Support the clubs and organizations of Santa Ana College
- Coordinate and approve club activities
- Provide a communications network between clubs and other campus organizations
- Act as a resource for clubs, particularly in the areas of planning and organization, problem solving, membership promotion, and fundraising
- Provide a forum for expressing the interest of clubs
Inter-Club Council Constitution
Start a New Club
Questions? Please contact...
Office of Student Life, VL-108