Through volunteering or interships, students will have the opportunity to:
- Apply skills and key concepts taught in the classroom.
- Improve academic achievement and develop leadership skills.
- Build life-long civic responsibility.
- Explore careers while serving the local community or national efforts.
- Enhance his or her resume and increase opportunities for future employment.
- Establish contacts and build networks.
*Please visit the Service Learning Center for more information on internships and volunteer opportunities.
Santa Ana College
Johnson Center, U-204-B
1530 West 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92706
Phone: (714) 564-6362
Fax: (714) 667-0751
Monday - Thursday
9:00 am -5:00 pm
9:00 am- 12:00 pm
Coordinator: John Vu