Through interning or volunteering students will have the opportunity to
- Connecting concepts taught in class to challenges in the community.
- Improving academic achievement and developing leadership skills.
- Building leadership skills that will lead to life-long civic responsibility.
- Exploring careers while serving the local community or national efforts.
- Enhancing a student's resume and increasing opportunities for future employment.
- Establishing contacts and building network.
*Please visit Service Learning office for more information on various internship opportunities available .
Santa Ana College
Johnson Center, U-204-B
1530 West 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92706
Phone: (714) 564-6362
Fax: (714) 667-0751
Monday - Thursday
9:00 am -5:00 pm
Coordinator: John Vu