The Nealley Library is committed to providing an environment that is conducive to study as well as welcoming to all users. The library offers a wide range of services, materials, and information sources. To this end, we have developed this policy regarding the use of the Library’s group study room.
Library policies and Standards of Conduct apply to any users of the group study room.
- Group study room is available for groups of two to ten (2–10) individuals for the purpose of group study only.
- Same-day only reservations are made on a first-come first-served basis at the library Reference Desk.
- Phone call reservations are not accepted.
- Maximum reservation period is: 1 ½ hours
- Reservations are made when one member of a group signs his/her name in the desired time slot of the “Sign up Sheet” located at the Reference Desk.
- No other member of the same group can reserve the room for additional sequential blocks of time for that same day.
- A reservation is forfeited if members of the group do not arrive and claim the reservation at the Reference Desk within ten minutes of the scheduled time.
- Whiteboard erasers and markers are available for check-out at the Circulation Desk.
August 19, 2004
Copyright 2004, RSCCD Last updated 11/15/2011