To be admitted to the
College Credit Program, an applicant must:
- Be 18 years of age
- Be a high school graduate or GED holder
- Have a grade point average of 2.0 (C grade average)
- Have a minimum English proficiency test score or a satisfactory
score on the RSCCD English Placement Test
- Complete the international student application
- Submit the required documentation and fees (see checklist of
Documents required for
- Non-refundable application fee of $25.00
U.S. dollars with a
minimum English proficiency test score and are applying directly to Santa Ana
College credit program.
- Non-refundable application fee of $50.00
U.S. dollars without
a minimum English proficiency test score if you are planning to take the Santa
Ana College Test of English Language Development (TELD) or are applying for the
English Language Academy.
- Official academic transcripts and diploma of all language
school, high school, and previous college work. Official English translations
- International Student Financial Support Information/Affidavit of
- Bank Certification of sufficient funds to meet international
student fee requirements. Official bank statement or official bank letter (must
be on the bank letterhead) dated within the last 6
months with the balance of
your account listed on the document (minimum of $20,813.00 USD).
- Physician Report certifying good physical health.
- English proficiency test score or check your intention to take
the Santa Ana College Test of English Language Development (TELD) on the
application. English proficiency test minimum score: TOEFL: 450PBT / 133CBT /
45iBT; IELTS: 4.5; Cambridge Exam: PET; CEFR: B1; and STEP Test: 2A
documents for transfer students currently in U.S.
- Transfer Eligibility Form (students currently in U.S.)
- Copy of I-20 (students currently in U.S.)
- Copy of Visa, I-94, and passport (students currently in U.S.)
- 2 sets of official transcript from U.S. schools
application processing fee is due in U.S. currency. You can make payments by:
- Personal check, money order, cashier check - payable to: Santa Ana
College - International Student Program
- Credit card (visa or master) - Please fill out the Credit Card
- Cash payments are ONLY accepted in person - Please do not send
Application Filing Period:
All applicants are
required to submit the following documents in order to be considered for
admission to the college. You may fax, mail, or E-mail the original documents
directly to the International Student Program, you may also hand carry your
documents to our office. All documents submitted to Santa Ana College become
the property of the college.
New Overseas Student
applicants are required to submit the required documents in order to be
considered for admission to the college. You may fax, mail, or E-mail the
original documents directly to the International Student Program, you may also
hand carry your documents to our office. All documents submitted to Santa Ana
College become the property of the college.
you are an F-1 student currently studying at another college or university* in
the United States with a valid I-20, you are welcome to take part-time classes
at Santa Ana College. Please bring the following documents to our office
A concurrent permission letter from your
current college/university. The letter must include course names as well as the
semester you will be taking the classes. New permission letter is required for
each semester when taking class at Santa Ana College.
Your current I-20
Your valid passport, visa, and printed I-94
application fee of $50.00 U.S. dollars
Santa Ana College
who are currently enrolled at a language school for "language
training" will not be permitted to take part-time classes at Santa Ana
College per Department of Homeland Security and Immigration Services
After you have collected
all your application materials, please e-mail, fax, or mail your packet to the
address above or hand carry the documents to our office. These documents will
not be returned to you once they are submitted to the college.