1. To train students for employment as Speech-Language Pathology Assistants through meeting the state of California registration requirements for Speech- Language Pathology Assistants.
2. To provide the educational requirements necessary to pass the State of California registration and licensing requirements for Speech-Language Pathology Assistants.
3. To equip students with the knowledge, fieldwork experience and core technical skills within the field of Speech-Language Pathology Assistant.
4. To promote professional standards of the individual to meet the requirements of the State of
California, the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Code of Ethics and the
5. To provide a career ladder for students to transfer to the four-year university level.