currently NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for FALL 2015 unless you are seniors from
the local high schools who are participating in the Early Decision
Program. All others, please wait until April 1, 2015 to apply for Fall
2015. Thank you.
•FALL semester ---------- Beginning April 1
•SPRING INTERSESSION / SPRING semester ------ Beginning November 1
•SUMMER session ------- Beginning April 1
Who May Apply for Admission?
Complete an application if:
•You have never attended Santa Ana College or Santiago Canyon College.
•You have not attended SAC or SCC for one primary semester (Fall or Spring).
You may apply for admission at SAC if you:
- Have graduated from high school or
- Have passed the CA High School Proficiency Certificate Exam or
- Have passed the GED examination or
- Have not graduated from high school but are 18 years or older and may profit from SAC instruction or
- Are an eligible high school student who has satisfied specific admissions requirements or
- Are an international student who has satisfied specific admissions requirements
What Type of Student Am I?
Who May Attend?
Click here for enrollment information