Please come and see Rob Jenkins if you would like to pursue the following flex.
Flex may also be earned through various activities including:
2. Face-to-Face Workshops (2-3 hours each)*
3. CALPRO Online Courses (16 hours) http://calpro-online.org
4. Approved Conferences (up to 6 hours)*
5. PLC (Professional Learning Community Work) (2.5 hours)*
6. Peer Coaching (meetings and observations –2.5 hours per cycle)
7. Teacher Observations - Form required (currently no limit)
8. Research in the Resource Center (up to 2 hours)
9. Blogging (15 minutes per entry)
10 CALPRO Self Assessment (1 hour) http://calpro-online.org
11. SAC Workshops (Report attendance to Rob)
12. Other Dean Approved Faculty Development Activities
*These activities are listed on the calendar. All activities above except the Resource Center (#8)must be documented.
FALL 2013 Supplemental Flex.pdf
Flex Evidence POLICY.
CALPRO 16-hour courses are 4 week courses of 4 hours a week on your own time and includes 1 or 2 webinars.