MATH PLACEMENT TEST PREPARATION
MyMathTest is a dynamic, interactive testing program. Access to the MyMathTest program has been provided for you by Santa Ana College.
Before You Begin:
To register for MyMathTest you will need:
• Follow the instructions on the screen to create your personal login and password.
• Type in your student access code using the tab key to move from one box to the next.
• Enter your first and last name and email address. Re-type your email address to make sure it is correct.
• Select United States from the School Country drop-down menu.
• Enter your school zip code (92706), and select Santa Ana College from the school name drop-down list.
• Select a security question and answer to ensure the privacy of your account.
• When your registration process is complete you will see a confirmation screen. This information will also be emailed to you. Please be sure to save or print your login name, password, and account information.
• Click Log In Now and then click on Enter MyMathTest to begin.
• Go to www.mymathtest.com
and enter the login name and password you created. Click on Enter MyMathTest
• The first time you log in you need to enroll in one of the Santa Ana College MyMathTest programs.
• Type in the appropriate program ID from the list below:
o Santa Ana College Math Placement Levels I and II - XL15-T1JN-401Y-6EV2
o Santa Ana College Math Placement Levels III and IV - XL15-T1JS-501Y-2EW2
• The program opens to the announcements page, please review all program information.
• If you are using your home computer run the Browser Check. It will detect and then help you install the plug-ins you need to access the math exercises and multimedia content in your MyMathTest program. Follow the screen instructions to complete this process.
• MyMathTest supports PC and Mac computers, using Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
• After completing the installation process and closing the wizard you will be back on your program home page.
• NOTE: The MyMathTest software may already be installed on student lab computers at your school. If you aren’t sure, check with your lab administrator.
• Be sure to work the 8 Student Orientation exercises found in your study plan before starting your assessment. These exercises show you how to enter your answers using the math tool palette.
Contact Technical Support at www.mymathtest.com/support/contactus_stu.htm
for live CHAT, email or phone support. For online help using MyMathTest, click the Help
link at the top right of the MyMathTest window.
Copyright Pearson Education, Inc.